Replacing lagging on Vacuum Tower
Products In Use:
- PetroIneos had a tight project schedule to replace the lagging on the outside of a vacuum tower
- HSE were stopping personnel from entering the tower until suitable temporary lighting was sourced.
- Originally they had planned to use fixed lighting, however it can take a long time to install. It can take up to 3 men to complete this day and the cost can be substantial.
- PetroIneos purchased portable linkable worklights from SA Equip, this vastly reduced the time taken to install the lights.
Value to the customer
- It was recorded that it took 2 hours to install our lighting, this saved the company extensive time throughout the scope of the project and ultimately money.
Share this case study